develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from February 2013

Access to x509 certificate using LWP?

From:
Sebastien Koechlin
Date:
February 27, 2013 16:38
Subject:
Access to x509 certificate using LWP?
Message ID:
20130227163731.GK3466@koocotte.org
Hello!

I'm using a Perl script to monitor many webservers. I do a request on a page
using LWP, check header and content, and print the result (OK/WARNING/ERROR).

For https; I would like to also check the certificat expiration date and
report a WARNING if the expiration date is in few weeks.

Is there any way to access the certificat sent by the remote server using LWP?

(I'm using Red Hat EL 5.3 / perl-libwww-perl-5.805)

--
Seb, autocuiseur