develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from January 2013

Upload callback -- chunking an upload.

From:
Bill Moseley
Date:
January 17, 2013 05:45
Subject:
Upload callback -- chunking an upload.
Message ID:
CAKhN_m5DZn=Eb8Scu8WwpKaA6=hnuca7HgtHuzg9WEE8Ze+YNw@mail.gmail.com
I need to do some upload testing where I can control the chunk size and
rate of an upload.    So, what I'd like is to use a sub ref that is called
for each chunk that is uploaded.

I'm not very clear from the docs in HTTP::Request::Common if
$DYNAMIC_FILE_UPLOAD
can be used for that -- doesn't seem so. That seems more for seeing how
much data has been uploaded from a file (e.g. a progress meter).

Is there a way to chunk upload a form-data request from a sub ref using
LWP? Somewhat of the opposite of the content_cb for a response.

Thanks,

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org