develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from January 2006

need some help

From:
prashant.s.sajjanar
Date:
January 13, 2006 11:47
Subject:
need some help
Message ID:
249E2401F1962645857116E8C105F9F60882B0@APAXM2104.dir.svc.accenture.com
Hi,

I am getting the following error when I excute the perl script.

Can't locate LWP/UserAgent.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.7/sun4-solaris /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.7 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/sun4-solaris /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at /usr/local/websites/App_Name/url_ping.pl line 4.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/websites/App_Name/url_ping.pl line 4.

Please give some suggestions so that I can execute the script successfully

Regards
Prashant
Prashant.s.sajjanar@Accenture.com
Mob:9886847390