develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from July 2005

LWP::Authen::Negotiate

From:
Leif Johansson
Date:
LWP::Authen::Negotiate
Message ID:
42E8C852.9030303@it.su.se

Hi, I have a working implementation of Negotiate-authentication for
LWP which I plan to release to CPAN asap. There are a few dependen-
cies left which involve other CPAN authors which must be resolved
first.

Since I am new to PAUSE (but not to perl) I would like to know if
there are any namespace issues which should be resolved on this
list before I can release the code?

Beware that the included version may not work for you depending on
which kerberos version you have used to build GSSAPI (this will
be resolve in time for release).

	Best R