develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from December 2003

How to install mime-tools

From:
Ejain.com
Date:
December 7, 2003 09:39
Subject:
How to install mime-tools
Message ID:
004d01c3bce8$fd2068a0$b2f85ecb@ejain
Please if any one has the idea of how to install packege mime-tools , unicode-map , unicode-string without using 'ppm' please tell me
I am a windows xp user.
I have tried to store in folder d:\perl\bin\site\lib\unicode\  files map.pm and string.pm but this does not works.
I am frustrated I have asked the questions from many but same no sollution.
I shall be very very grateful
By the way thanks in advance.
Abhishek jain
ejain.com