develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from December 2003

Re: Potential bug in HTTP::Headers

From:
Philippe.Bruhat
Date:
Re: Potential bug in HTTP::Headers
Message ID:
20031202145353.GA20810@home.bruhat.net
Le vendredi 28 novembre 2003 à 07:24, Gisle Aas écrivait:

> I would probably implement this with a hash initialized with the know
> hop-by-hop headers and then suplemented with the Connection headers.
> Then I would use $message->scan() to walk though the headers and then
> copy them to either $hop or $headers depending of hits in this h2h
> hash.

I followed you advice, and it works perfectly. Thanks a lot.

--
 Philippe "BooK" Bruhat

 Sometimes a setback can be the greatest form of progress.
                                                 (Moral from Groo #6 (Image))