develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from June 2003

Crypt::SSLeay usage with openssl engines

From:
Gilad Finkelstein
Date:
June 17, 2003 06:56
Crypt::SSLeay usage with openssl engines
Message ID:
282F0C6F93E53F4E812F69FE60C91618059924@ar_exchange.arx.com
Hi,
My final goal is to run LWP over Crypt::SSLeay  where the crypto operations
are done via a standard pkcs#11 engine supported in openssl 0.97
I am now modifying the submitted pkcs#11 openssl engine
(trustway-pkcs11-openssl-0.9.7.patch.gz) to accommodate any standard
SmartCard or crypto hardware via the pkcs#11 interface.
I have looked in the code of Crypt::SSLeay  and found no such support for
openssl engines (or am I wrong )
Would any one know if such support is planed in the future

Please reply also directly to my email address.
Gilad