develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from April 2003

Sorry

From:
Taylor Lewick
Date:
April 17, 2003 07:34
Subject:
Sorry
Message ID:
se9e7523.043@internal.us.fortis.com
Sorry about that, what else can I say but Groupwise?  Ill turn it off immediately.

I thought I had unsubscribed myself from all user lists but I guess I missed one...

			Please Note
The information in this E-mail message is legally privileged
and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you, the reader of this message,
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this
E-mail message. If you have received this E-mail in error,
please notify the sender. Thank you