develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from March 2003

RE: lwp-download disappeared?

From:
Horsley Tom
Date:
RE: lwp-download disappeared?
Message ID:
F5573A841216B94CB3CD1A7A0A1FD35612E5EB@exchange.ccur.com
> No.  The 'Makefile.PL' will prompt for which programs to install, with
> a default of yes.  The lwp-download programs is certainly still there.

That must be what's different. Something about the gigantic build
everything shell script I have is probably not expecting the prompting
for new questions and may be feeding it trash destined for
other parts of the build (which probably screwed up too :-). I'll have to
fix that.

Thanks for the info.

I sure wish all perl modules had a standard
HEY_PERL_DONT_ASK_ANY_QUESTIONS_IM_TRYING_TO_BATCH_BUILD
environment variable I could set :-).