develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from March 2003

HTML::Parser - tests failure

From:
Rick Measham
Date:
HTML::Parser - tests failure
Message ID:
BA94DA27.F7F%rickm@iSite.net.au
I tried to install HTML::Parser on my new Redhat 8.0 (Perl 5.8) box last
night and had test failures. Looking at rt
(http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bugs.html?Dist=HTML-Parser) there is already a
similar issue there.

My test results are below. Is this a known issue? I tried finding similar
posts in the newsgroup, to no avail.

If you need any more info, give me a holler.

Cheers!
Rick

PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e"
"test_harness(0, 'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')" t/*.t
t/api_version........ok
t/argspec-bad........ok
t/argspec............ok
t/argspec2...........ok
t/attr-encoded.......ok
t/callback...........ok
t/case-sensitive.....ok
t/cases..............ok
t/comment............ok
t/crashme............ok
t/declaration........ok
t/default............ok
t/dtext..............ok
t/entities...........Confused test output: test 3 answered after test 3
Confused test output: test 4 answered after test 4
Confused test output: test 5 answered after test 5
Confused test output: test 6 answered after test 6
Confused test output: test 7 answered after test 7
Confused test output: test 8 answered after test 8
Confused test output: test 9 answered after test 9
Confused test output: test 10 answered after test 10
FAILED tests 2, 9
    Failed 2/11 tests, 81.82% okay
t/entities2..........ok
t/filter-methods.....ok
t/filter.............ok
t/handler-eof........ok
t/handler............ok
t/headparser-http....skipped
        all skipped: no reason given
t/headparser.........FAILED test 3
    Failed 1/4 tests, 75.00% okay
t/ignore.............ok
t/largetags..........ok
t/linkextor-base.....ok
t/linkextor-rel......ok
t/magic..............ok
t/marked-sect........ok
t/offset.............ok
t/options............ok
t/parsefile..........ok
t/parser.............ok
t/plaintext..........ok
t/process............ok
t/pullparser.........ok
t/skipped-text.......ok
t/textarea...........ok
t/tokeparser.........ok
t/uentities..........skipped
        all skipped: no reason given
t/unbroken-text......ok
t/xml-mode...........ok
Failed Test    Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
---
t/entities.t                 11    2  18.18%  2 9
t/headparser.t                4    1  25.00%  3
2 tests skipped.