develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from December 2002

Re: Why doesn't this script work?

From:
Michael A Chase
Date:
Re: Why doesn't this script work?
Message ID:
Mahogany-0.64.2-6451-20021230-220629.00@ix.netcom.com
On Tue, 31 Dec 2002 07:31:39 +0200 Octavian Rasnita <orasnita@home.ro> wrote:

> Of course the Apache is running the program but I call it from Internet
> Explorer.

Internet Explorer is not relevant, Apache is.

> It is not a permissions problem because I run it under Windows 2000 with
> FAT32.

Have you checked the Apache logs to see if the script is actually being
run?  If it is, are any errors being logged?

--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html