develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from January 2002

libwww-perl PPM module?

From:
McEvoy, Peter
Date:
January 16, 2002 09:26
Subject:
libwww-perl PPM module?
Message ID:
24BB30E60340B14E9B1778BA1B06E93C0738A0@emea-ems1.IONAGLOBAL.COM
Hi there,
    I've been trying to upgrade my version of libwww-perl to the latest,
but PPM (with ActiveState Perl 5.6.1) cannot find this module anywhere.
I've added all the PPM repositories that appear in the PPM faq and even
tried PPM3 - but none can find where libwww-perl maybe.

PPM reports my current version of libwww-perl as 5.51, but I know there
must be at least another version after this, as I am trying to get a
version that has a particular bugfix that was posted to this list (one
to do with Cookie2 headers not getting sent if server response contained
both a Set-Cookie and a Set-Cookie2 header).

I see from CPAN, that the version is 5.62 - but I cannot find a PPM
module...

Thanks in advance

Pete