develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from December 2001

500 error and upload

From:
Jack Yang
Date:
December 17, 2001 10:36
Subject:
500 error and upload
Message ID:
20011217183337.23717.qmail@web20208.mail.yahoo.com
I have a perl script which is used to upload file.  It
runs well if I upload a relatively small size file,
but as soon as the file size is over 10K I will
encounter error 500.  If I use the IE5.0 to do the
upload, I will have no problem to upload the big size
file.

I am using the HTTP::Request::Common to do the upload,
and I have increased the timeout to be 3600 seconds. I
have the correct setting for the proxy server since I
can upload small file successfully.
Any idea about why big size file can't be uploaded?

Thanks

Jack