develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from December 2001

LWP Upload File

From:
Jack Yang
Date:
December 13, 2001 11:04
Subject:
LWP Upload File
Message ID:
000601c1841d$e8a26780$946c2d18@Audrey
Hi, there:

Does anyone know how to upload a file by using LWP commands?

I have a software which can record all the logfile when I  upload a file to a website by using IE. Once I have the log file,  I then copied the contents into the content of the request object, set the content_type to be "multipart/form-data; boundary=---------------------------7d129e69ec" which I copied from the logfile,  and used the post method to mimic the upload.  Unfortunately the file could not be uploaded, even I got a 200 returning code.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Jack