develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from December 2001

Install - problem or ?

From:
David Kirol
Date:
December 13, 2001 01:24
Subject:
Install - problem or ?
Message ID:
20011213054151.72553.qmail@onion.perl.org
Hi All,
    New to list and perl. System: WinNT with cygwin (perl from the cygwin
dist). I get an error on install (after all tests pass):

Installing /usr/man/man3/WWW.RobotRules.3
Installing /usr/man/man3/WWW.RobotRules.AnyDBM_File.3
Installing /usr/bin/GET
Cannot forceunlink /usr/bin/HEAD: No such file or directory at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/cygwin-multi/File/Find.pm line 769
make: *** [pure_site_install] Error 255

Is this an error I need to be concerned with or an artifact of a
'pure_perl_install' on cygwin. Should I continue with 'make clean' and try
to repair?

Thanks