develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from December 2001

Re: 500 Read error

From:
bill
Date:
Re: 500 Read error
Message ID:
15369.10470.455562.796697@komodo.home.wards.net
Beyond Control Inc. writes:
>You're right.
>Eery time such a loop finishes and sthe subroutine exits (thus clearing the
>localized useragent object) it gains about 20k of memory.
>
>I don't know if it's relevant, but this is experinced when I turn the script
>to an EXE file using perlApp from activestate. I never tested it as a
>script.

Well, it seems like that would be a good thing to try at this point...

--Bill.

--
William R Ward            bill@wards.net          http://www.wards.net/~bill/