develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from December 2001

Memory problem?

From:
Gustaf Bergstr?
Date:
December 1, 2001 09:12
Subject:
Memory problem?
Message ID:
1007226473.331gustaf.bergstrom@home.se
My script just stops and I don't even get an error message.
I have located the lines that makes it stop. They are
inside a foreach-loop, probably executed about 400 times.

        $data = $url;
	$lookup = new HTTP::Request 'GET', "$data";
	$response = $ua->request($lookup);
	@lines = split (/\n/, $response->content);

It seems to be the third line here that makes the script
stop. I suppose there could be a particular $url value that
is the problem, but I think it is more likely that this is
a memory problem. Suggestions?