develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from November 2001

Re: 500 Read error

From:
Norton Allen
Date:
November 29, 2001 08:51
Re: 500 Read error
Message ID:
200111291657.LAA20788@bottesini.harvard.edu
Beyond Control Inc. wrote:

> Unfortunatly, if I start it now it *will* work for 10 hours, then die.
>
> This is why I find this to be so weird, since I look like IE5, and I always
> create a new UserAgent object so that I won't get cookied or anything like
> that...

  Sounds like a slow memory leak to me. Can you monitor the memory
  footprint of the process over time. Does it grow?