develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from November 2001

Still can't read this page

From:
Gustaf Bergstr?
Date:
November 24, 2001 06:26
Subject:
Still can't read this page
Message ID:
1006611670.295gustaf.bergstrom@home.se
I still have a problem with this. It turned out that Gisle
Aas didn't get the right page either.

My script is trying to read this page:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=10420

but the server keeps responding with this page:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/

I have recived a few tips, but none have helped me so far. I
now know the following:

There is no problem accessing the page with any browser,
even if I paste the address in the address bar (=> the
http_referer is not needed)

The server will set a cookie, but if I tell my browser to
deny that cookie, the page will still show up (=> setting a
cookie-jar is not needed)

That asp script has to be looking at something else.
Suggestions