develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from November 2001

How to access this page?

From:
=?iso-8859-1?q?arturo=20didonna?=
Date:
November 7, 2001 23:32
Subject:
How to access this page?
Message ID:
20011108073242.43703.qmail@web11502.mail.yahoo.com
Hi everyone. I have little esperience with perl and
even less with lwp. However, I have written a few perl
scripts that can fetch some URLs of my interest and
 store them into a file. Now, I am stuck with the
 following problem.

I need to access the following page:
http://tradequote.fineco.it/CWQuote.tibco?view=book&symbols=GAGL04.MI

which requires a non-standard username and password.

I would be grateful if you could provide me some help
on how to embed the username and password in my
script.
Alternatively, I could also try to put the username
and the password directly in the URL, but so far I
haven't succeded.
Thanks in advance.

Arturo

Abbonati a Yahoo! ADSL con Atlanet!
Naviga su Internet ad alta velocità, e senza limiti di tempo!
Per saperne di più vai alla pagina http://adsl.yahoo.it