develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from October 2001

HTML::TreeBuilder - replacing nodes

From:
Bill Moseley
Date:
October 27, 2001 10:36
HTML::TreeBuilder - replacing nodes
Message ID:
3.0.3.32.20011027103604.02610e88@pop3.hank.org
I'm trying to clean up some FrontPage generated pages.  Yikes.  Anyway I
seem to have <font> tags all over the place, that I want to replace and use
with CSS.

Anyone already done this (I should be checking Randal's site...)?  I guess
I'm not clear on how to replace or remove a node once I find it.

I've also got a lot of this stuff:

and

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org