develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from October 2001

Re: [soaplite] (Perl) WWW-Authenticate: NTLM using Soap or Soap::Lite?

From:
Gisle Aas
Date:
October 26, 2001 11:57
Re: [soaplite] (Perl) WWW-Authenticate: NTLM using Soap or Soap::Lite?
Message ID:
lry9lyb57j.fsf@caliper.ActiveState.com
"Dana Powers" <dana@tanisconsulting.com> writes:

> This is a transport issue, and not impacted by SOAP as far as I can tell -
> it would need to be implemented at the LWP level, and I havent been able to
> find any exisiting implementations. The module that you'd need is
> LWP::Authen::NTLM.pm. If you're interested in implementing it yourself,
> there is protocol information here: http://www.innovation.ch/java/ntlm.html
> .
> The open source web proxy project, squid, has some information available as
> well: http://squid.sourceforge.net/ntlm/

I would be very happy if somebody could contribute this module.

Regards,
Gisle