develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from October 2001

Load another site while at some other site

From:
Ritesh Gupta
Date:
October 10, 2001 22:19
Subject:
Load another site while at some other site
Message ID:
200110110519.WAA13450@phys-ha2mila.ebay.sun.com
Hi All,

I am trying to visit one page that should in turn pull contents from
another page and display it, and be transparent to the user.

So, e.g. when I goto http://internal.domain/cgi-bin/guessthis.cgi
It should pull the contents of
http://internal.domain/somedir/intrest.html and display it.

I am new to using libwww.

Here is the code excerpt that I have till now from all the cues I
have. Please help me on how to display go forward on this:

guessthis.cgi:
----------------------------
use HTTP::Request ;
use LWP::UserAgent;

$ua = LWP::UserAgent->new;
$request = HTTP::Request->new(GET =>
'http://someweb.domain/intrest.html');
$response = $ua->request($request);

Any help with this will be highly appreciated
Thanks
Ritesh