develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from September 2001

RE: Getting with HTTP 405 using HTML::Form

From:
steve borruso
Date:
September 8, 2001 13:12
RE: Getting with HTTP 405 using HTML::Form
Message ID:
000001c1389f$fea70a00$6501a8c0@stny.rr.com
Thanks Gisle !!

I'm sure Ethereal will come in VERY handy.

I found my HTTP 405 error a couple of hrs ago.

By mistake I had left out the cgi directory specification
in the url's I was hitting. This had worked OK for the
first three of the four forms that I was traversing, but
resulted in the 405 error on the last form submission.
Hope I didn't waste too much of anyone's time.

Thanks again for the line sniffer tip !!

Best regards,
Steve