develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from August 2001

Re: Can't locate object method "handler" via package "HTML::PullParser"

From:
seeman
Date:
August 12, 2001 02:23
Re: Can't locate object method "handler" via package "HTML::PullParser"
Message ID:
006901c12363$11f18560$c492003e@dev1
It is a very long module with inherited classes, so I will spare you all the
source code. The line in my code that is tripping is

print " in parse self loc =  $temp_loc";
       # Set up the Token Parser
           my $p = HTML::TokeParser->new($temp_loc) or die("Can't parse " .
$self->_get_location());
          print "debug 3";

 I get :

"in parse self loc = http://www.globalformats.comContent-type: text/html
Software error:
Can't locate object method "handler" via package "HTML::PullParser" at
C:/sambar41/perl/lib/HTML/PullParser.pm line 39."

Analysis,: TokeParser->new is sent a valid URL (I tried it with a few
different URL's including on my hard drive". but the constructer fails.
the line print "debug 3"; is not activated.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Lisa