develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from July 2001

Re: Web Client Library BOF

From:
Matt Sergeant
Date:
Re: Web Client Library BOF
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.30.0107251831130.15762-100000@ted.sergeant.org
Could this be to do with the fact that GHTTP is HTTP/1.1 only, and  maybe
activestate's server is doing something odd with that? Maybe it's
keepalive timeouts.

Anyway, I'll try and make it to the BOF.

--
<Matt/>

     \\//
     //\\