develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from July 2001

URI-1.15

From:
Gisle Aas
Date:
July 19, 2001 20:11
Subject:
URI-1.15
Message ID:
lrr8vcnvlq.fsf@caliper.ActiveState.com
URI-1.15 should now be on CPAN.  I was a little tired when I did the
first upload so I ended up with 1.15 instead of 1.13 as it should have
been.

Changes since 1.12 are:

   The module failed on perl5.004 because \z is not supported
   in regexps.  The Makefile.PL will now try to patch the module
   to be compatible.

   URI.pm now conforms to RFC 2732 which specify how literal IPv6
   addresses are to be included in URLs.

   URI/Escape now allows "/" in the $unsafe pattern argument.

Regards,
Gisle