develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from April 2001

how to access this page?

From:
=?iso-8859-1?q?arturo=20didonna?=
Date:
April 29, 2001 01:08
Subject:
how to access this page?
Message ID:
20010428234807.70840.qmail@web11502.mail.yahoo.com
Hi everyone. I have little esperience with perl and
even less with lwp. However, I have written a few perl
scripts that can fetch some URLs of my interest and
store them into a file. Now, I am stuck with the
following problem.

I need to open the page:

http://www.soldionline.it/servlet/InviaQuotazioni?p=260&nome=Indici%20Internaz

which requires that I supply the username and the
password in my script, in order to bypass the page. I
am using a linux machine running RedHat. I would be
grateful if you could provide me some help on how to
embed the username and password in my script.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Arturo DiDonna