develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from April 2001

Range header

From:
Ulrich Wisser
Date:
April 28, 2001 00:45
Subject:
Range header
Message ID:
5.0.2.1.0.20010428094405.00a68ec0@post.netlink.se
Hi,

yes, I seem to focus on max_size in these days.
As I understand max_size sets the Range header in
a http request. If I set max_size to 5 it will
insert the following line:

Range: bytes=0-5

Apache will then send 6 bytes, bytes 0,1,2,3,4,5.
I thought max_size suggest, that we will only receive
5 bytes?

So long

Ulrich
--
Searchengine Know How  - Webpromotion - Optimization - Internal Search
World Wide Web Publisher, Ulrich Wisser, Odensvag 13, S-14571 Norsborg