develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from April 2001

Re: HTML::Parser: Patch to permit reentrant parsing

From:
John Stracke
Date:
Re: HTML::Parser: Patch to permit reentrant parsing
Message ID:
3ACE094E.A11FF3EC@ecal.com
John Stracke wrote:

> So, instead, I've modified the package to permit reentrant
> parsing.  I've got the patch (attached; it's not that long), and
> I'm hoping I can get it accepted in the mainline source tree.

Please don't use this patch; I found serious problems with it, and went with the
pool-of-parsers approach instead.

|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.   |
|eCal Corp.      |"How can one conceive of a one party system in a|
|francis@ecal.com|country that has over 200 varieties of cheese?" |
|                |--Charles de Gaulle                             |