develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from April 2001

Traversing URLs Recursively

From:
Albert Spohn
Date:
April 2, 2001 11:49
Subject:
Traversing URLs Recursively
Message ID:
F259ljWwY0VnkB4ltFl00008002@hotmail.com
Howdy - I'm a newcoming to the LWP modules and I've gotten to the point of
successfully isolating links on a given page.  My ultimate goal is to visit
each link recursively, and although it wouldn't be a huge deal to put what I
already have in a loop to do so, I thought I'd double check that there
wasn't already a module/method out there that would implement this kind of
thing recursively for me.  As an FYI, my current scheme is just a minor
elaboration of the technique using HTML::LinkExtor and LWP::Simple shown on
page 719 of the Perl Cookbook.

Thanks very much in advance,

Al