develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from March 2001

Re: apply button

From:
Robert Barta
Date:
Re: apply button
Message ID:
3AC67BBA.BA5081E7@bigpond.net.au
cpaul wrote:

> > You can't.  At least not until somebody implementes JavaScript in Perl.
>
> there's a good javascript library from mozilla.
>
> http://www.mozilla.org/js/js15.html
>
> would make an interesting project... for somebody :)

It's on my TODO list (item #4321 :-). Interpreting the language
is not so much the problem. The embedding issues are. You would
have to cover at least DOM and some browser simulation to make
the interpreter useful for practical purposes...

\rho