develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from March 2001

Re: Help installing -- from macosx-admin@omnigroup.com

From:
Jeff Orrok
Date:
Re: Help installing -- from macosx-admin@omnigroup.com
Message ID:
3AB13BDF.8A27F7EA@databright.com
On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 02:23:24PM -0800, Jeff Orrok wrote:
> I don't understand why there is an -arch i386 in
> LD_RUN_PATH, and if I was supposed to remove it, why didn't the README
> tell me so?

It's a bug in the perl install on Mac OS X Server ...

edit /System/Library/Perl/rhapsody/Config.pm and remove all instances of
-arch i386

... and you should be all fixed (this has also been discussed before and
is in the list archives).

--
Daniel J. Luke