develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from March 2001

Apparently I can't get at the methods for Net::SSLeay

From:
Aventail Xeno
Date:
March 13, 2001 15:24
Subject:
Apparently I can't get at the methods for Net::SSLeay
Message ID:
3AAEACEC.527401BA@aventail.com
They are all dynaloaded or compiled or something.  Sorry if I'm just
ignorant, but can somebody tell me how I can find the definition of the:

    my $sock = $SSL_CLASS->new(PeerAddr => $host,
                   PeerPort => $port,
                   Proto    => 'tcp',
                   Timeout  => $timeout,
                  );

For when $SSL_CLASS eq
Net::SSLeay
--
Xeno Campanoli - Aspiring and self-appointed member of the Diligentsia,
	generally eschewing Dilatorian digressions and Obnoxioso expenditures.