develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from March 2001

Session persistence

From:
Aventail Xeno
Date:
March 9, 2001 23:48
Subject:
Session persistence
Message ID:
3AA9913F.9A90174C@aventail.com
I'm trying to use LWP with it's SSL facility to access a special proxy
server, but the SessionID is not preserved; I get a new one generated
with each request.  Please can someone tell me how to retrieve the
session Id so I can do persistent session work from an multi-LWP request
script on some arbitrary SSL proxy server (which may not submit it's own
cookie item for this, for instance).  I've tried a couple of suggested
hacks, but nothing has worked so far.  The same call sets I can make
work in Netscape.

I also would like to know  a general method for setting Null encryption
(NULL-MD5?).

Thanks.
--
Xeno Campanoli - Aspiring and self-appointed member of the Diligentsia,
	generally eschewing Dilatorian digressions and Obnoxioso expenditures.