develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from February 2001

Problem using UserAgent.

From:
Mike.Housman
Date:
February 12, 2001 15:01
Subject:
Problem using UserAgent.
Message ID:
ACC3ACA8E8CFD4118FA70008C7F468789DC543@m303.nmb.norwest.com
Hello,

I have a perl program that is posting data to various websites using the
UserAgent, Request, and Response modules.

It is working well for all but two of the sites.  Both of these sites are
doing REDIRECTS (HTTP STATUS 302) after the data has been successfully
posted, but the UserAgent doesn't seem to be following the redirect?

Is there a setting I need to change?  Both of these sites are using HTTP
1.1.  I haven't checked any of the sites that DO work to see what HTTP
version they use.

Help!

Thanks,

Mike Housman