develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from February 2001

proxy , https and libwww

From:
Coos Poland
Date:
February 9, 2001 09:03
Subject:
proxy , https and libwww
Message ID:
513df520ca.520ca513df@zonnet.nl
Dear all,

Working with perl, I encountered what appears to be a known problem
with the libwww libary, i.e. adressing secure http sites through a
proxy. I also found several fixes on the mailinglist, but still I
didn't got it to work. So somewhere along the line I did something
wrong. Is there somebody who can supply me with a working version for
https requests of the libwww libary? I would be most grateful.

Thanks,

Coos Poland