develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from February 2001

Re: Workaround for LWP/Solaris missing EOF bug

From:
Phil Mitchell
Date:
February 1, 2001 11:43
Re: Workaround for LWP/Solaris missing EOF bug
Message ID:
4.3.2.7.2.20010201143810.00b00370@hulmail.harvard.edu
No, but I haven't really looked. My sysadmin turned up the following
relevant thread in comp.unix.solaris... mentions a solaris patch.

http://x76.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=690080681&search=thread&CONTEXT=980286220.1420296374&HIT_CONTEXT=980286174.1422524417&HIT_NUM=14&hitnum=0

http://x76.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=690191763&search=thread&CONTEXT=980286220.1420296374&HIT_CONTEXT=980286174.1422524417&HIT_NUM=14&hitnum=2