develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from February 2001

libwww and apersands (&'s)

From:
Chris Martino
Date:
February 1, 2001 10:44
Subject:
libwww and apersands (&'s)
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.32.0102011343510.14161-100000@stupid.console.org
Hello,

This is probably the wrong place to ask, but perhaps you can point me in
the right direction.

I have a perl script using LWP to post some data to a cgi.  It all works
correctly, but once in a blue moon one of the values includes an ampersand
(&) and needless to say the once that include the & don't work correctly.
Basically, I need to figure out how to get to that apersand before it gets
posted to change it to a %26.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thx,
Chris