develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from January 2001

Off topic question

From:
bobmin
Date:
January 22, 2001 08:57
Subject:
Off topic question
Message ID:
3A6BF5F0.19580.132929@localhost
I know this is off topic, but can some perhaps point me to a
resource online that shows how you can load a perl module into
your local cgi-bin and use it locally. I'm running into a case of a host
admin that refuses to install some modules for some of our software.
It would be a lot easier if I could provide instructions for people that
want to install our software if the module is missing and the admin is
uncooperative.

  Thanks in advance.

	Bob Minnick, Northern Webs

Bob Minnick, President, Northern Webs 208.265.0474                                                           |
Mainpage:      http://www.northernwebs.com
Meta Medic:    http://www.northernwebs.com/set/setsimjr.html
SpiderView LC: http://www.northernwebs.com/set/spider_view.html
SpiderView DA: http://www.northernwebs.com/set/spider_view_da.html