develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from January 2001

Re: LWP::Authen::Digest update for RFC 2617

From:
Dave Dunkin
Date:
Re: LWP::Authen::Digest update for RFC 2617
Message ID:
200101220310.f0M3AXm20882@weasel.spud.net
Dang it. The previous patch didn't increment the nonce count properly. Here's one that does.