develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from January 2001

Re: LWP::Authen::Digest update for RFC 2617

From:
Gisle Aas
Date:
Re: LWP::Authen::Digest update for RFC 2617
Message ID:
lry9w7fpus.fsf@caliper.ActiveState.com
Dave Dunkin <dave_dunkin@hotmail.com> writes:

> In a project I'm currently working on, I need to authenticate with an NT
> server which specifies qop="auth" in the WWW-Authenticate header. The
> included patch allows this to happen, as specified in RFC 2617.

The patch seems ok, but it does not apply cleanly on top of the latest
LWP. Could you try to redo it based on LWP-5.50?

  $ patch <patch
  patching file `Digest.pm'
  Hunk #2 succeeded at 17 with fuzz 2 (offset 3 lines).
  Hunk #3 FAILED at 30.
  Hunk #4 FAILED at 43.
  2 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to Digest.pm.rej

Regards,
Gisle