develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from January 2001

[Bug #127564] Should not override explicit User-Agent header in req

From:
noreply
Date:
January 4, 2001 11:25
Subject:
[Bug #127564] Should not override explicit User-Agent header in req
Message ID:
E14EFui-0004x3-00@usw-sf-web3.sourceforge.net
Bug #127564, was updated on 2001-Jan-04 11:19
Here is a current snapshot of the bug.

Project: libwww-perl
Category: None

Details: From: Tom Kaczmarski <tkaczmarski@shoptalk.com>