develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from December 2000

LDAP

From:
Jason Whitlow
Date:
December 19, 2000 09:57
Subject:
LDAP
Message ID:
3A3D96D5.7CB66373@home.com
I just have a question. This my be a little off topic but there may just
be something I am missing.

I have a web server running apache off of a linux box.  I have a lot of
users that are on a Windows. Platform that are requesting that they do
not have to login to the site. But I still need that site to be secure.
I was wondering how to use there Domain login to authenticate then onto
my site?  Does anyone have any idea for me.

I was thinking about LDAP but I don't know that much about it.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks,
Jason