develooper Front page | perl.libnet | Postings from March 2007

question regarding bug 25019 "removes last character of each line"

From:
Craig Constantine
Date:
March 6, 2007 12:00
Subject:
question regarding bug 25019 "removes last character of each line"
Message ID:
ED4A3BAC291CDF01D6CDDB92@shrike.blkbx.com
Hi,

I've reviewed the bug report, the source code, the maillist archives...

Has there been any discussion re a solution to this bug. I believe I see
what's wrong in the Net/FTP/A.pm at the top of write(), but I wanted to ask
before I bite down and start coding/testing a patch.

thoughts?
-c