develooper Front page | perl.libnet | Postings from October 2002

Help!!!

From:
Nelson Carias
Date:
October 16, 2002 03:18
Subject:
Help!!!
Message ID:
E15491F09B22D511A3A700104BCADF27031E5F@MAIL
dear programmer,
 i am nelson jamero 15 years old from philippines. i am studying on how to
transfer my files ot the ftp server and i surf the internet. i had found on
your site the code below but it was not perfect i save this file in ASP
format. when i try to run it on the client side using the command
http://proggcc/AspInet.asp it show me the result below. on my asp body are
the code below? kindly help me how to run it?

  Set FtpConn = Server.CreateObject("ASPInet.FTP")
 if
FtpConn.FtpPutFile("Proggcc","nelson","noslen","chat.rtf","c:/chat.rtf",2)
then
    Response.Write "Upload Success...."
else
    Response.Write "Upload Fail...."
    Response.Write "Error:" & FtpConn.LastError
end if

Proggcc=the name of my server
nelson=login name
noslen=my password
chat.rtf=is the file i want to transfer to the ftp (ftp://proggcc) from my
computer...

it will show me the result

Upload Fail...
Error: 0