develooper Front page | perl.libnet | Postings from April 2002

hi :) novice help needed

From:
Ramachandra Priyadarshini.B.
Date:
April 5, 2002 00:30
hi :) novice help needed
Message ID:
20020405052247.39724.qmail@web10301.mail.yahoo.com
Hi,

Novice at play on the internet here :)  I have been trying to
download a file from the net and it hasn't come through.  The resume
download on CuteFTP isn't working either.
I would like to know how I can resume downloads from a ftp server
without using a client software.  Is it possible?
If a server doesn't allow resume of downloads what options am I left
with?

I would really appreciate ur help here.
I read one of the replys about retr, rest and other stuff that quite
frankly went above my head :(
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Priya

=====
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
A.E