develooper Front page | perl.libnet | Postings from December 2001

HTTP 1.0 NPH headers?

From:
Tommy Butler
Date:
December 5, 2001 00:04
Subject:
HTTP 1.0 NPH headers?
Message ID:
20011205071055.77636.qmail@onion.perl.org

Could someone remind me what the syntax for HTTP 1.0 non-parsed headers is.  I'd
like to push html content to browsers as source code, without having to rename
the files with a '.txt' extension.  It would make viewing certain files in a web
browser much easier for those trying to see the source code for various
examples/tutorials at the Atrixnet Perl archives (http://www.atrixnet.com/pub)

  -Tommy Butler, consultant

   Atrixnet, for Internet Business Software

      http://atrixnet.com

      2200 North Lamar
      Suite 307
      Dallas, TX
           75202

--

Visit the open source Perl archives at Atrixnet
   http://www.atrixnet.com/pub/