develooper Front page | perl.libnet | Postings from October 2001

Net:POP3 and Mailbox problem

From:
Charlie &
Date:
October 11, 2001 13:39
Net:POP3 and Mailbox problem
Message ID:
20011011120446.A488@krko.minv.sk
I'm trying to pick up messages from my account and save them in my Mailbox on
machine, where exist no MTA.
Net::POP3 can connect me to server, read messages and save them in file. What's
a problem? I'd like to use mutt and read these messages. But mutt complains:
Mailbox is not Mailbox(Mailbox is file where i saved what i retrieved ).

snippet follows:
---beg---
open ( MAILBOX,">>/root/Mailbox");
for my $msgnum (1..$numberOfmess){

     my $content= $minv->get($msgnum);
    print MAILBOX join "", @$content;

}
close MAILBOX;
exit;
---end---

Can somebody tell me, what's wrong with my Mailbox? Messages are there, only
mutt refuses to read them.

    ico66
Please answer me directly to freebsd@beke.sk, i'm not subscriber.
Simple reply won't work.