develooper Front page | perl.kiokudb | Postings from February 2011

trouble building KiokuDB::Backend::DBI

From:
George Hartzell
Date:
February 24, 2011 00:51
Subject:
trouble building KiokuDB::Backend::DBI
Message ID:
19813.25402.780614.335625@gargle.gargle.HOWL

I'm trying to build KiokuDB::Backend::DBI on a mac running OS X with a
freshly perlbrew'ed 5.12.3 and a minicpan mirror from a few moments ago.

I'm seeing the following failure:

DBIx::Class::ResultSource::Table has no metaclass, please provide a typemap entry or add to the allowed classes at /Users/hartzell/tmp/apeshit/lib/perl5/darwin-2level/Moose/Meta/Method/Delegation.pm line 108
# Tests were run but no plan was declared and done_testing() was not seen.
Dubious, test returned 2 (wstat 512, 0x200)

Can someone suggest where I might look for a fix?

Thanks,

g.